How to Make Pumpkin Rollout Cookies
Description: As fall arrives, it is time to roll out this pumpkin
rollout cookie recipe. This recipe beats other holiday cookies. Why!? Because
it is made with pumpkin!
||unsalted butter, softened
||brown sugar, firmly packed
||canned or fresh cooked pumpkin
How to Make Pumpkin Rollout Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine with electric mixer the butter, brown
sugar and orange zest.
3.Add the pumpkin, egg yolk, and vanilla.
4. Gradually add the flour and spices.
5. Mix with your hands to create a soft dough.
6. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Divide dough into two pieces.
8. Roll out each piece to 1/8-inch thickness on a floured surface.
9. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
10. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
11. Decorate with favorite frosting and candies.
For Halloween fun, see the internet authority on pumpkins.......
Party Recipes - For carving parties, Halloween parties and the big
Picking Tips - How to pick perfect pumpkins - - in the patch or at the
Halloween decorations, skulls, lights, much more.
Halloween Jello Molds- brains, hearts, hands, more. They're the rage
at Halloween parties. Candy and muffin molds, too.
Buy me Now!
Make your Halloween party a Spooktacular success. Shop the net's best
TGN"s Pumpkin Nook!
Got a favorite garden recipe to share? Email it to us. Include your first
name, last name (or the first initial of your last name), and where you live.
Contribute a recipe now